Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ok so I have been slacking in the blogging dept... I'm back, I think?


Ok, so in August one weekend Jim and I decided it would be a good idea to take James for a bike ride...
I took Sarah in the stroller, and James rode his bike. Not a good idea, as this left us with nobody to carry the bike home...
James is usually pretty good, but the way to the basketball court (which is where we were going to ride since it's flat) is down hill. You would think this was a good thing since it would be easy for him, no. Easy for him meant that when we got to flat ground he simply did not understand why he had to petal. Shouldn't the bike just go like it did before??? Needless to say, we ended up carrying a bike home while a sad two and a half year old followed with a big lip puffed out. Now we have learned to leave the helper pole on the back of his bike in case he gets tired... We have had many good rides since, we're learning every day!

No comments: